Inov-8 X-Talon 200
The Inov-8 X-Talon 200 helps off-trail athletes perform at their best. The Sticky X-Talon outsole is made with flexible, dense rubber, which allows you to feel the ground and get a better grip on soft, uneven terrain. It also features Rope-Tec rubberized caps for additional durability and enhanced traction. Made with a breathable mesh lining and durable water repellent coating, these shoes drain water quickly to keep your feet drier throughout your run. A narrow lacing system with protective lace eyelets creates an athletic fit that stays in place. To keep you comfortable, these shoes feature an injected EVA midsole, delivering non-stop cushioning to critical areas of your foot. Made with ballistic nylon, these red shoes are built for mountain running, obstacle course racing and other off-road activities.
Features of Inov-8 X-Talon 200
- Weight per shoe: 7 oz.
- 3 mm drop
- Made with ballistic nylon
- Treated with a durable water repellent coating
- Standard fit
- Lace-through tongue for a secure fit
- Injected EVA midsole creates a comfortable yet responsive ride
- Narrow lacing system and protective lace eyelets create a snug, secure fit
- Sticky X-Talon outsole made with dense, flexible rubber
- Rope-Tec rubberized caps protect when climbing rope and enhance grip on hard and soft surfaces
Inov-8 X-Talon 200 000149-RDBK-S-01