Columbia North Plains Drifter
The Columbia North Plains Drifter provides the traction and support you need to navigate any trail. These lightweight hiking shoes are made with a Techlite midsole, which delivers cushioned comfort underfoot and a high rate of energy return. This energy return comes from the lower durometer EVA in the midsole, which contracts when your foot impacts the ground and expands when it lifts up. The upper is made from a durable blend of mesh, suede, textile and webbing for protection and a locked-in feel. The non-marking Omni-Grip outsole uses a unique combination of compounds and treads for outstanding stability and grip on a wide range of surfaces. No matter where you're hiking, these shoes will support you from start to finish.
Features of Columbia North Plains Drifter
- Weight (per shoe): 12.3 oz.
- Suede and mesh upper with textile and webbing for durability
- Techlite EVA midsole returns energy to critical areas of the foot and provides cushioned comfort
- Lower durometer EVA for maximum shock absorbency
- Non-marking Omni-Grip wet grip outsole with razor siping outsole provides traction and stability on a variety of surfaces
Men's Columbia North Plains Drifter 1671041-227